- Variable Interest Rate-Earned on daily balance of $2,500 and greater.
- Cellular Telephone Coverage- You receive up to $300 of Cellular Telephone Coverage to reimburse the cost of replacing or repairing your device. Up to 3 phones in your household.
- IDProtectÂ® includes:
- Credit Monitoring
- Total Identity Monitoring
- 3-in-1 Credit Report
- Credit Score
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Identity Theft Recovery Case Plan
- Up to $10,000 Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage
- Debit & Credit Card Registration
- Online Identity Theft News Center & Valuable Phone & Web Resources
- Monthly service charge of $5.95 per month on average daily balance below $5,000.00
- Unlimited check writing, Mobile Banking, Online Banking, and MANY MORE features!
- Monthly statement does not include check images
- No service charge under 23 years of age or over 65 years of age
- Monthly service charge of $3.00 plus $0.20 for each debit over 40 if average daily balance is below $500
- No service charge for non-profit organizations
Savings and Other Deposit Services
Money Market Accounts
- Variable tiered interest rates earned on the daily balance of $2,500 and greater
- 6 total withdrawals per month with no fee - $2.00 per withdrawal above 6
- $50.00 deposit to open account
- Monthly service charge of $7.50 if average daily balance falls below $2,500
- Monthly statement includes check images
- Variable interest rate earned on the daily balance - interest paid every 3 months
- 6 withdrawals per month with no fee - $1.00 per withdrawal above 6
- $100 deposit to open account - Not required for 18 years and under
- Monthly service charge of $5.00 if average daily balance falls below $100 - No fees for 22 & under
Certificate of Deposit
- Terms available from 7 days to 60 months
- Competitive interest rates
- Minimum deposit of $1,000 for terms 91 days to 60 months
- Minimum deposit of $5,000 for terms of 7 days to 90 days
Individual Retirement Accounts
- Roth IRA: Enjoy tax-free growth and tax free qualified distributions. Contributions are not tax deductible.
- Traditional IRA: Allows you to make tax-deductible contributions (in most cases) with tax-deferred earnings.